• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing is.........

25 posts in this topic

.....trying to get JC to admit that 2004 is here and now and the crash is nowhere to be seen.

and Archies don't cut it for me but I used to love the cartoon show when I was a kid. thumbsup2.gif

So far I have read one page of one thread about pressing. I'll keep my opinions to myself on this issue as I don't really care to get swept away into a vortex of 'pressing is' ... 'pressing isn't' ....

Basically pressing is something that makes my head hurt.

for my Poodle Skirt!!!

Now who here has some Archies in their collection???

Admit it!

I have all the Josie and the Pussycats 45 and above. And about half of the Josie's up to 45. Most in decent grade, around VF. Don't have that She's Josie 1 yet though. Very hard to find. 893frustrated.gif

for my Poodle Skirt!!!

Admit it!

I used to have soem Archies but when I needed to start a barbeque fire guess what I used?

for my Poodle Skirt!!!

Admit it!

I used to have soem Archies but when I needed to start a barbeque fire guess what I used?

Didn't I ground you with no EBAY for one week???????

Your heading for a spanking!

I only have a few so far but would love some more. You seem to be the resident expert. Where can I get my hands on some high grade Archies

They are tough finds since Archies were heavly read by the Kiddy-o's.... Most are badly worn....

Some do show up on Ebay........

Most of the ones I am submitting, I have owned for many years.....

I have also found some very nice ones at our local swap meet.....

arch-4.jpg

Please, no more pressing threads. 893frustrated.gif

While I feel it is a very important issue and needs discussion, all the various threads mean the info is all over the place.

Please make it stop. makepoint.gif

Please, no more pressing threads. 893frustrated.gif

While I feel it is a very important issue and needs discussion, all the various threads mean the info is all over the place.

Please make it stop. makepoint.gif

the thread is more about Archies... How many do you own????