• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan de Barbaar

15 posts in this topic

I heard of it. He spawned a new way to cut hair back in the 70's. Everytime someone gets a haircut today, there is a technique used that in someway incorporates Conan's style. Conan the Barber is the stuff of legend.

No, Conan the Barber. He traveled long distances to learn the art of haircutting. He found the person Eddie Scizzorgel, which of whom would become his mentor, in the deepest part of the ocean's ridge, in a dolphin cave.

There after 2 years and 22 hours per day of studying the art of hairstling he emerged. There were days that he wanted to quit, to go back home and deliver newspapers (that life seemed so simple then) but NO!! He pushed on and kept perservering until his training is complete.

He came back to the surface and invited a select few from every country to learn the ways of Eddie Scizzorgel. After he finished training others, he went into seclusion. No one has seen him since the early 80's.

There have been sightings but like the chupacabre or bigfoot, no confirmation has been made.

Eddie Scizzorgel resides in Malibu now.

P.S. Grey Goose L'Orange and orange soda isnt bad at all.

Both of these books were together in a bag in a collection I had purchased.

I've done a little bit of google dutch to english translation and it appears both of these books are dutch versions of Marvels.

I haven't really had too many foreign versions of Marvels.

I don't even know what they sell for.

Bob

Both of these books were together in a bag in a collection I had purchased.

I've done a little bit of google dutch to english translation and it appears both of these books are dutch versions of Marvels.

I haven't really had too many foreign versions of Marvels.

I don't even know what they sell for.

Bob

Unfortunately, these don't really have much value. These aren't in very high demand, and I only personally know of four other collectors (other than myself) who even have an interest in foreign editions as a collectible. I don't know anything at all about Conan books, but unless these are some sort of a key, you'll probably only be able to sell them for a few dollars. I recommend holding onto them and waiting until you can find someone who has a specific interest in these issues and negotiate a price with them, since there is no real price guide for Foreign reprints.

These are way undervalued, in way opinion. I would die to find these in a collection buy. :applause: