• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT Go To the Market Place to view New Collections from Metropolis

17 posts in this topic

I was asked not to post any lists on this part of the forum- so I am not. But I can make an announcement about something comic related. I have seen many posts that have absolutely nothing to do with comics and you know what I am talking about. I truly believe that many viewers will find this more useful than a post about cookies (see ambrosia of the gods) just as one example. I am within the rules here-if you are annoyed by my post don't open it.

Sincerely,

Vincent Zurzolo

I was asked not to post any lists on this part of the forum- so I am not. But I can make an announcement about something comic related. I have seen many posts that have absolutely nothing to do with comics and you know what I am talking about. I truly believe that many viewers will find this more useful than a post about cookies (see ambrosia of the gods) just as one example. I am within the rules here-if you are annoyed by my post don't open it.

Sincerely,

Vincent Zurzolo

Ok, I'm going to start posting in this forum with link to my posts in the marketplace forum about my auctions. Two wrongs do make a right after all, correct Vince?