• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So where the heck has Lighthouse been anyway?

47 posts in this topic

You were gone? smirk.gif

I wish they would have gotten rid of the dopey white guy singers on AI - they are both the worst singers EVER! mad.gif They make Carmen sound like Aretha Franklin!

That red -head kid has never been in the bottom three,...boggles my mind every week.....

I'm impressed that you kept going despite everything going wrong at once - not to mention still managing to run a business on a professional level. I'd probably have thrown that computer out the window after about an hour and stormed off in a huff. But then we Englishmen are like that these days.

Reality = Alien abduction with anal probe? tongue.gif

447852-Harvey4.jpg

My #4 is better centered... where's your #6? How can you be the BSD of obscure Bronze without a #6? tongue.gif

I'm impressed that you kept going despite everything going wrong at once - not to mention still managing to run a business on a professional level. I'd probably have thrown that computer out the window after about an hour and stormed off in a huff. But then we Englishmen are like that these days.

Well I don't know if shipping everything 7-10 days late is completely professional, but in a choice between a delay or shoddy packaging I will take the delay every time.

And believe me, I wanted to throw the computer out the window. Instead I just ripped up ten copies of Spawn 1 and felt much better... That makes around 150 copies I have ripped up in the last four years. Someday that book will be rare... sumo.gif

Sound more like a San Fran night on the town 27_laughing.gif

Life wasn't the same without you the last week... flowerred.gif

One of the highlights of my Seattle show was chatting with the guy who gave CGG a Superman 2 to grade... and the whole time I kept wondering what Rocket Surgeon would say...

"That's a lot of nuts!"

Lighthouse = Chosimba ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I love that quote...

First the "Quivering Clam", now the recognition of a semi-obscure quote from a little-seen and totally-unappreciated modern movie...

893applaud-thumb.gif

Darth continues to surprise me as well.... smirk.gif

"That's a lot of nuts!"

First the "Quivering Clam", now the recognition of a semi-obscure quote from a little-seen and totally-unappreciated modern movie...

893applaud-thumb.gif

GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE!

"That's a lot of nuts!"

893applaud-thumb.gif

GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE!

10_3_10.gif

"That's a lot of nuts!"

893applaud-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif Little story behind my appreciation of this movie ... I have a good friend who watched this movie and it became a running gag with us and several other friends who saw the movie, along with saying 'Whee -ooh' at the most inopportune times in public. Picture a group of drunk grown men at the International DC Wine Festival just blurting out "Whee-oh" and "That's a lot of nuts" after tasting a Cab Sauv or this year's vintage Merlot tongue.gif Just a fond memory of the few I can still muster of that event cloud9.gif I'm still dying for the sequel ....

Hey insufficiently_thoughtful_person, I live in SF. Why don't you keep the gay cracks to the redneck message boards?

Sound more like a San Fran night on the town 27_laughing.gif

geez lighthouse, you do have quite the adventures, no? Welcome back!

Nah... I can just make a boring week sound exciting...

Like the guys who write menus in restaurants...

It's so much easier to charge $15.75 for:

[*]"Herb crusted roast chicken with grape tomatoes, toasted pecans and finished with a tequila cream sauce. Served over a bed of linguine."

than for:

[*]"Chicken and noodles"