• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Collection found...

7 posts in this topic

It's the Twin Cities Pedigree, being auctioned off on Heritage right now.

You'll find many (some would say too many) threads on the collection, and many interested bidders speculating about what a particular issue will go for, or who's likely to bid on this or that lot, etc. (I'm guilty of that myself)

Once the current Comiclink auction winds down, more of the action should migrate over to Heritage. Still sleepier over there than I expected, but plenty of time to go.

; as they get older and begin dying will we start seeing more of these books come out of hiding?

kind of morbid & does not really make me want to buy said comics lol

Hey all--

Just saw this. Hope it is not old news.

http://www.badassdigest.com/2011/04/25/minneapolis-million-dollar-comic-book-discovery

Makes you wonder how many collections are going to come springing up soon.

I'm guessing collections will keep on springing up as they have for the last 10 or 15 years except the owners are likely to have a better idea of what they're worth. And I suspect Dahlberg probably had some idea these were worth a bunch of dough, even if he might have been thinking in terms of 1980's prices.