• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPIRIT #20 CGC 9.2 SINGLE HIGHEST GRADED

19 posts in this topic

That's a great copy Dale, beautiful colors.

BTW, would take some ice in trade? We got the biggest hail I've seen in person tonight, and I can hear water dripping in my living room.

We lucked out in that regard. We had reports about 8 miles from us of golf ball to tennis ball sized hail. I can hardly imagine. Hope you guys stay safe.

BTW, would take some ice in trade? We got the biggest hail I've seen in person tonight, and I can hear water dripping in my living room.

We lucked out in that regard. We had reports about 8 miles from us of golf ball to tennis ball sized hail. I can hardly imagine. Hope you guys stay safe.

Evidently it hit the whole large area with this huge stuff. I've got dents in all of my cars, and the roof may have to be done now.

I'll see how bad it is tomorrow after work. Regards,

Hail042711-1.jpg

PICT3024.jpg

PICT3023.jpg

Evidently it hit the whole large area with this huge stuff. I've got dents in all of my cars, and the roof may have to be done now.

I'll see how bad it is tomorrow after work. Regards,

If you have hail the size you describe, call the insurance company first thing in the morning and make them inspect it. Dallas got hit by golfball sized hail back in 2002/3 and that 15min did $2 billion in damages because of the roofs and other damage.

My father and sister both had their roofs entirely replaced even though to all surface appearance they seemed just fine. My father talked with his neighbors because of most of them thought it was no big deal but his entire block ended up being re-roofed.

Exactly has AS mentions. Happened to us when we lived in Oklahoma City and we were happy to have called since we had a new roof in place when we sold the house. Of course, replacing the roof was not a hassle as it could have been worse since the tornado missed the house by no more than a quarter mile. *yikes*