• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

well crude I guess my books have the plague ***closed***

6 posts in this topic

Since the DC books went so well I figured I would try these instead. I wanted to start collecting these again, but you can't have everything.

OSPG book value is 400.00 or more. I am asking $275.00 shipped for the lot. (U.S. outside shipping may be higher)

adiitional info will be coming up shortly w/ additional scans after I pick up my daughter from school.

Creepy 27 nm-

Vampirella 27 vf-

61 vf/vf-

62 mn-

67 nm-

69 vf/nm

70 nm-

73 nm-

101 f/vf

Some of these look absolutely perfect and are stunning copies

Additional scans and information forth coming.

scan0001-8.jpg

scan0002-7.jpg

scan0003-9.jpg

scan0004-5.jpg

scan0005-1.jpg

scan0006-1.jpg

scan0007-5.jpg

Changed price. I forgot how to add.

As always I will listen to offers on these books.

Now if someone wants to combine an offer for both these and my other lot of books seen hear dc books

I will happily give a larger discount to make it worth your while. I other words if you were to buy both discounts lots individually you are looking at $800.00 shipped. Combining them I would sell for $700.00 which is a helluva lot less than I paid.

There is a link to the DCs so you can view them a couple posts up. I am looking to sell these today if possible so this blow out price is good until I go to work tonight at 9:00pm Arizona/ pacific time.

610.00 shipped Immed payment needed.