• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare FUNNY PAGES Arrow covers (37, 39, 41, 42) + misc.

21 posts in this topic

Up for sale are some RARE, RARE funny books.

first :takeit: or PM takes the book(s). Please PM me with any questions.

Shipping is a flat $10 per item (I can combine shipping) from Canada to anywhere in continental North America. Will ship Fed Ex ground if possible, or insured mail if to a p.o. box #. Books will ship within two days of receiving full payment. Comics will be well packed (ask any boardies who have bought from me, I am a careful packer).

paypal or personal check accepted. (check may have to be held if I don't know you).

Thanks for looking! Some of these comics are impossible to find in any shape, and these are all complete and solid.

FUNNY PAGES #37: Bought it off board member Buttock, we both agreed on an 8.0 grade, unrestored. Just a beautiful , solid book, both staples / CF firmly attached. Tanned inside covers (common for Centaurs), supple cream to OW pages. Only real problem is the dust shadowing on front cover (there is some very slight dust shadows on BC).

GREAT Arrow story, and Mad Ming as well!

Asking $1125. Its a tough issue, and the colors are really nice on this one.

FP37front.jpg

FP37int.jpg

FP37back.jpg

FUNNY PAGES #39: CGC app 4.5 (sl (P) ), crm to OW pages. Solid book. Tear seals, spine splits repaired, cover reinforced.

Beautiful book. Deslabbed, will come with the CGC label.

Asking $595.

funnypages39.jpg

FUNNY PAGES #41: is about a G/VG ... got it from Gator (Rick)... got some small pieces out on cover, but staples are attached at cover/ CF, some tanning to inside cover, cream to OW pages.

Colors look much better in person. This is one tough #%*!@ book, people!!

Asking $575.

FP41cover.jpg

FP41int.jpg

FP41bc.jpg

FUNNY PAGES #42: is about a G/VG (also from Rick). staples are attached at cover/ CF, some tanning to inside cover, cream to OW pages. Might be some slight glue at spine, I can't tell.

Another really tough book!

I'm asking $550 for this one.

FP42fc.jpg

FP42int.jpg

FP42fb.jpg

SILVER STREAK COMICS #4, May 1940. CGC universal 6.5, with O/W pages (de-slabbed)

I picked this beauty up from our own Richard Evans… an amazing copy with fantastic supple pages, covers and C/F firmly attached. Nice light inside covers. No flaws or ugliness to speak of… just pure GA goodness.

Deslabbed, will come with the label.

Asking: $800

SILSTR4cgc65.jpg

c.jpg

SILSTR4int1.jpg

SCIENCE WONDER STORIES pulp, Oct. 1929 , vol.1/#5 , GOOD condition.

Classic Paul cover, pretty heavy wear overall, but complete. Decent eye appeal on cover. Spine mostly complete, but heavy wear to top and bottom of spine. Interior pages are dark, but remarkably, no flaking.

Worth it just to tear the cover off for framing!

Asking: $35

SCIWONDERoct1929coverlo.jpg

FUNNY PAGES #39: CGC app 4.5 (sl (P) ), crm to OW pages. Solid book. Tear seals, spine splits repaired, cover reinforced.

Beautiful book. Deslabbed, will come with the CGC label.

Asking $595.

funnypages39.jpg

:takeit:

FUNNY PAGES #41: is about a G/VG ... got it from Gator (Rick)... got some small pieces out on cover, but staples are attached at cover/ CF, some tanning to inside cover, cream to OW pages.

Asking $575.

FP41cover.jpg

FP41int.jpg

FP41bc.jpg

Asking $575.

FP41cover.jpg

FP41int.jpg

FP41bc.jpg

Great buys, Scott! :applause:

Asking $575.

FP41cover.jpg

FP 39 and 41 are now SOLD!

GREAT BOOKS!! Sad to see them go...

But thanks for the purchases!