• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everything must go! + 2 Free Brand New XBOX 360 250 GB - SALES CLOSED!!!

736 posts in this topic

:takeit:

MattP

I collect x-men ... you know this ....

Then you'll like this. It's not my book but I wish it was.

IMG_20110430_142919.jpg

You.. are ... killing ...me.. you do know that right?

lol

It's killing me more since it's not my book... I liked it so much I had to take a picture of it.

Fear Itself 1 Comicspro Variant $40 9.8 raw SOLD!

I know these are selling for less now on eBay, but I've seen the condition of many of them in the past few weeks and they are rough. This is an easy 9.8... That is until you get your greasy fingerprints all over it lol

IMG_20110430_192645.jpg

If it doesn't sell I'll just slab it.

Grimm Fariy Tales 58 Barnes & Noble Mail Away Exclusive CGC 9.8 $150 (3 available - 1 per person) 1 LEFT!

This book has a weird print run, similar to the problems I saw on the Arizona Myths Variant, but I've got 9.8s coming in a shipment Monday.

Grimm58BN.jpg

damn it beachbum you need to pm me at least a day before you post a sales thread so i can be ready for it lol I hope you don't post anything while I am at work tomorrow lol:popcorn: any more marvel raw variants ? :cloud9: