• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everything must go! + 2 Free Brand New XBOX 360 250 GB - SALES CLOSED!!!

736 posts in this topic

Grimm Fairy Tales: Escape From Wonderland Cover Gallery 2010 Fan Expo Exclusive CGC 9.8 $35

GrimmEscapeFromWonderlandCoverGallery.jpg

:takeit:

:applause: That's a sweet cover

I think I have another CGC 9.8 if you are interested. I won't know until I get back from Boston and check the inventory.

if you do, :takeit:

:popcorn: can't wait to see more :applause:

Fear Itself 1 Comicspro Variant $40 9.8 raw

I know these are selling for less now on eBay, but I've seen the condition of many of them in the past few weeks and they are rough. This is an easy 9.8... That is until you get your greasy fingerprints all over it lol

IMG_20110430_192645.jpg

If it doesn't sell I'll just slab it.

hm who did the art on this cover ?.. Did it sell already ?.. hm ah **** it :takeit:

I know these are selling for less now on eBay, but I've seen the condition of many of them in the past few weeks and they are rough. This is an easy 9.8... That is until you get your greasy fingerprints all over it lol

IMG_20110430_192645.jpg

hmwho did the art on this cover ?.. Did it sell already ?.. hm ah **** it :takeit:

pretty sure it was Immonen

IMG_20110430_192645.jpg

hmwho did the art on this cover ?.. Did it sell already ?.. hm ah **** it :takeit:

pretty sure it was Immonen

:golfclap: thank you :)

Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends Je se James Variant CGC 9.8 $75

I love this cover.

JesseJames.jpg

:takeit:

MattP

Quick draw! I never had a chance...

I was on my blackberry. not an iPad, so it was a tad more difficult to slap the 'i'll take it' on the thread. You should of seen me workin' the berry. My wife was like ... "wtf are you doing" ... :insane:

I missed the posts yesterday afternoon (was playing soccer) so i'll be especially paying attention today.

M.