• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Batman 227 the "key" Neal Adams Batman book to have?
4 4

2,411 posts in this topic

If I recall correctly, they can report it, right? If yes, please do that asap so it bumps up prices for the rest of us holding higher grade copies. :devil:

+1 :whistle:

:grin:

All we need is a little bit of a GL #76 run up and everything will be fine....... :wishluck:

Missed this one on eBay back in February 2010, now I was outbid. :cry:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-232-CGC-7-0-Rare-Double-Cover-/160687465432?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2569b823d8#ht_500wt_1287

Maybe next time. ;)

You would think a double cover would hold some kind of premium.

I finally got around to sending in my top copy last week. It will be interesting to see what the final result is as I bought it from a boardie as a 9.2. :wishluck:

Edited by kimik

Hang in there, you'll find a nice copy. Two weeks back I looked at a ungraded collection that included 2 copies of 227, they will continue to surface

I finally got around to sending in my top copy last week. It will be interesting to see what the final result is as I bought it from a boardie as a 9.2. :wishluck:

got scan? we can play guess the grade in the meantime.

I think I posted it 20 or 40 pages ago. lol

My guess is only 9.0 at the high end, but who knows.

Batman227keeper.jpg

Edited by kimik