• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Batman 227 the "key" Neal Adams Batman book to have?
4 4

2,411 posts in this topic

I don't think I actually ever posted a clear scan of my 9.4. The annoying CL sticker on the top/left has since been peeled off.

129379.jpg

I recall seeing this as a 9.0 Rocky Mountain Pedigree, a couple months later it became what it is now.

I don't think I actually ever posted a clear scan of my 9.4. The annoying CL sticker on the top/left has since been peeled off.

129379.jpg

Awesome awesome awesome book. (worship)

If you ever decide to sell please let me know. Not only because its a #227 but I am a sucker for Rocky Mountain Bats and have about 6 of them in my collection.

Bane - no 9.8s? (tsk)

Just kidding, sweet books.

Did you replace your old copy of Batman #227 with something better?

Well.... I do have a #232 9.8 on the way (thumbs u

It should be in my hand after the London con at the end of the month.

I also have a #234 9.6 on order.

Regarding the #227, I did have another raw copy but I sold that last month. I've got my eye on a copy but I am being a good boy until I have sorted out the #234 before I decide what I am going to buy next :)

Definitely! Drop me a line with a list. (thumbs u

FWIW, looking at GPA the prices on Avengers #1 are right around where they were in 2009 if I recall correctly. I can remember getting $1300+ for 4.5s way back then.

Edited by kimik

my AV 1 CGC 3.5 OW sold for $900, but after eBay and PP fees, i pocketed $800 on a $725 purchase.

the one that sparklecitycomics just sold was for like $1297 and it had CR/OW pages. :tonofbricks: but i do realize that it was sparklecitycomics a la showcase auctions.