• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Batman 227 the "key" Neal Adams Batman book to have?
4 4

2,411 posts in this topic

Depends on what is going on on the top part of the front cover of copy B...are there loss of colors in the 2 spots or that is just a scan thing and not the book. Hard to tell the grade from the scans.

this was just graded last week so it is not the same copy as the one sold on CL last year. Plus the cut is slightly miswrap on this copy, however slightly with a little white on the spine. The one on CL has better wrap.

Congrats, Greggy. That is a decent price for a 9.2. (thumbs u

The only Adams Batman that went for a well above GPA price was the 9.6 #251. The 9.6 #245 did fairly well also.

It will be interesting to see how the Adams' Tecs do now as there are no big/key issues up tonight.

Edited by kimik

I really wanted the 245 to replace my current 8.5, but the price just got too crazy for me.

Yea, I think I've taken my hits this year and I'm going to take a breather from bronze bats purchases until next year.

I honestly think it might have gone higher if that 9.4 hadn't had shown up in the last few days. As long as you're happy, Congrats :)

the CGC 9.4 is still available on eBay. it had nothing to do with the final hammer. as i mentioned before, i think to most buyers of 227, CGC 9.4 are out of their pocket range.

I honestly think it might have gone higher if that 9.4 hadn't had shown up in the last few days. As long as you're happy, Congrats :)

the CGC 9.4 is still available on eBay. it had nothing to do with the final hammer. as i mentioned before, i think to most buyers of 227, CGC 9.4 are out of their pocket range.

How much is it on eBay for? hm

Damn, makes me wish I bought that 9.6 when I had the chance last year! :cry:

I can see this being the last issue I buy to complete the #200 - 299 run.

list the CGC 7.5 on eBay with a BIN of $500. :gossip::wishluck:

It is up now. Feel free to hit it at that price. :baiting:lol

So far no offers on it, but I have had a couple on the Tec #411 9.0 Twin Cities copy and the GL #76 6.5.