• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On the set of Conan...

192 posts in this topic

She looks like some sort of giant, walking intrauterine device...

PBeatrice2.jpg

lol

Based upon positioning, I'm going to go with this being her impression of a suppository. hm

She's had some sort work done on her face. It just doesn't look right. She has a certain feline appearance.

I'd like to do some work on her face. hm

She's had some sort work done on her face. It just doesn't look right. She has a certain feline appearance.

I'd like to do some work on her face. hm

+1

Could be, not sure, don't notice anything right off--any idea where you think the work was done?

Cheeks and lips.

Wow. I like where this thread is going.

Mike's been crabby and in need of entertainment ever since Geico stopped the caveman campaign.

He had the same reaction when they pulled "Where's the beef?"

I would love to provoke that kind of visceral response from him sometime. I hope I hit a hot button someday. I can't think of anything more hilarious than him coming at me like a passive-aggressive spider monkey.

And just like that Talladega Nights is invoked. All other arguments are rendered MOOT!!!

Could be, not sure, don't notice anything right off--any idea where you think the work was done?

Cheeks and lips.

Undisclosed resto on a movie star?! :o

Cheeks and lips.

If it's injectables that fade over time, should they be disclosed?

Cheeks and lips.

If it's injectables that fade over time, should they be disclosed?

Perhaps this belongs in the "Ask CGC" section? hm

Is it true there are monkeys on the set of Conan?

conan-monkey.jpg

Yes. Passive-aggressive spider monkeys. It's been discussed already.

She's only 38, age shouldn't be a factor yet.

Her age was a problem 9 years ago.

I worked as a dresser before I was a "bodice lacer" believe me 8 out of every 10 girls I would not touch without that pay in hand..bleahhhh

Is there any job or experience that you haven't claimed to have done?

lol

claimed to ..

go :censored: yerself

I'm sure that if the subject had been monkey herding in Botswana, you've could've found a way to relate it to you and your past experience herding ferrets in rural Montana. But, please, just continue posting old pics of yourself. I just wanted to give you an excuse to post another rambling wall of text. Mission accomplished.

Nope never herded monkey or ferrets..reread my post dumazz no farming in any capacity..

Old pictures?? WTF ?? I posted a BRAND new picture not even a week okay maybe more than a week ago..Wooden Jefferson saw it..I do believe Boozad saw it..a few others in the thread..before it was poofed..

so you are a shill for Watson then?? lol

what a macaroon..

I take great offense to being called a liar as should ANYONE..who is not..

The next comic con I am hanging out with cooler people than you like Sky, GA, Nerf,and Catrick..no beers for you jackalope..

you can sit in your hotel room and watch old Remmington Steel reruns..

I worked as a dresser before I was a "bodice lacer" believe me 8 out of every 10 girls I would not touch without that pay in hand..bleahhhh

lol

You are such an idjut..go overboard again ..please and take your Tranny friend with you..

lol

You are such an idjut..go overboard again ..please and take your Tranny friend with you..

:popcorn:

lol

Tranny friends. :cloud9:

lol

I know Grandmaster Tranny Transplant very well. He's got one bat and two balls. That's it. He doesn't have a dugout. :gossip:

lol

seeing you put nerf in your list of friends tells me all I need to know about you. You are a sad little woman, bet you spend all day on farmville begging for neighbors.

What is wrong with Nerf? being scruffy never hurt anyone..he is way cooler than YOU..

what the heck is farmville?? Geesh you guys cannot read NO FARMING in any capacity..

lol

I know Grandmaster Tranny Transplant very well. He's got one bat and two balls. That's it. He doesn't have a dugout. :gossip:

Transvestites don't have a dugout technically speaking you cannot have a dugout and be a transvestite..

So you know Grand Tranny well..NOT surprised..

how well..any pics of you gals burning up the town?? make sure they are recent..