• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On the set of Conan...

192 posts in this topic

homophobia??

Where would you get that??

Did you miss the part where I explained in a post IN THIS THREAD that I am a supporter of the Royal Court of San Diego??(I know you are prolly ignorant and have no idea what that is.. I was a cheerleader at their Baton Rouge event by personal request. I cheered while the Royal Court played the San Diego Gay Cowboy association.

I have raised $1000's of dollars over the years for the charities I support involving the rights and outreach programs for the community..

Not only THAT..but in addition to being a major supporter of lifestyle rights (Not just gay and lesbian but other lifestyles groups one of which I am a member) I worked with the Red Road as part of my work with the Native American outreach program..I personally negotiated a deal between them and a major pharma company to donate the pharma companies supplies to help the Red Road provide much need supplies such as specialized personal care products for individuals with HIV and AIDs.

Before moving to KS 80% of my IRL friend base was other lifestyle oriented..I am very open and accepting to all creeds colors and sexual orientations..

I feel if a person indulges in acts in private with consenting adults and cause no harm to one another (note I said HARM) they should be allowed to pursue their desires..gay bi straight poly leather omni..

I have limited socialization personally here in KS due to the fact the community here is not as open as the one in SD..and my husband is a bit vanilla to be hanging out with my more..interesting friends..

I am about the least homophobic person on the planet..

I am very offended you would even suggest that..

Belittling women is so cool.

Have you ever compared the chanson de geste tradition in the West to the One Thousand and One Nights tradition in the East?

There is a remarkably dissimilar treatment of women in the mirror civilizations.

WORST...CONAN...THREAD...EVER !!! :sumo:

cbgj.jpg

No kidding.

Hey, I enjoyed having you over to my building yesterday. It is very rare for any living being to enter my sanctum.

See I tend not to judge people by who they sleep with or what they look like..or what church they go to..I try to look inside and see THAT person not what YOU see..

judging books by their covers sometimes gets you a nice cover..that is empty inside or missing a few pages..

Also, not to be a blowhard, but you should show some more respect to the female members.

Sorry if I offend either sex, but I was raised a certain way and a lot of guys forget their manners when they are sitting in font of their computer.

Who are you & how have you gotten past my notice?

Welcome to the Boards.

You are now on Tupenny's radar.

He is really nice Tup and funny as all ..

I'm an equal opportunity curmudgeon. I could care less one way or the other that she's a woman. In fact, I would be somewhat ashamed of myself if I was pulling verbal punches based on someone's sex. Or are you and others suggesting that all women are too fragile to engage in textual sparring with men? I'll open the door, walk on the outside, etc., but I don't let someone's gender affect the way I speak with them.

What's next, you're going to pick on Marvelfangirl?

Been there, done that.

:whatev:

She would totally go DarkMarvelFangirl on you and toast your chestnuts for you..

It was a joke and meant for Marvelfangirl. She knows the context in which to take the post as she has a firmer grip on reality as opposed to certain members who really aren't sure.

I'm an equal opportunity curmudgeon. I could care less one way or the other that she's a woman. In fact, I would be somewhat ashamed of myself if I was pulling verbal punches based on someone's sex. Or are you and others suggesting that all women are too fragile to engage in textual sparring with men? I'll open the door, walk on the outside, etc., but I don't let someone's gender affect the way I speak with them.

You big hunk of man, you.

homophobia??

Did you miss the part where I explained in a post IN THIS THREAD that I am a supporter of the Royal Court of San Diego??(I know you are prolly ignorant and have no idea what that is.. I was a cheerleader at their Baton Rouge event by personal request. I cheered while the Royal Court played the San Diego Gay Cowboy association.

I have raised $1000's of dollars over the years for the charities I support involving the rights and outreach programs for the community..

Not only THAT..but in addition to being a major supporter of lifestyle rights (Not just gay and lesbian but other lifestyles groups one of which I am a member) I worked with the Red Road as part of my work with the Native American outreach program..I personally negotiated a deal between them and a major pharma company to donate the pharma companies supplies to help the Red Road provide much need supplies such as specialized personal care products for individuals with HIV and AIDs.

Before moving to KS 80% of my IRL friend base was other lifestyle oriented..I am very open and accepting to all creeds colors and sexual orientations..

I feel if a person indulges in acts in private with consenting adults and cause no harm to one another (note I said HARM) they should be allowed to pursue their desires..gay bi straight poly leather omni..

I have limited socialization personally here in KS due to the fact the community here is not as open as the one in SD..and my husband is a bit vanilla to be hanging out with my more..interesting friends..

Fine and good and bully for you. But the post I quoted above certainly infers that you're using the thought of 2 posters being homosexual as way to insult them. At the very least, it was rife with stereotypes.

You're not a Team Six member?

What is Team Six?

I'm slow.

google helped.

I don't follow the news very much.

Team Six -- radar -- stealth helicopter.

I think I figured it out.

:sorry:

7am, waking up in the morning

Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs

Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal

Seein’ everything, the time is goin’

Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’

Gotta get down to the bus stop

Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)

Kickin’ in the front seat

Sittin’ in the back seat

Gotta make my mind up

Which seat can I take?

It’s Friday, Friday

Gotta get down on Friday

Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend

Friday, Friday

Gettin’ down on Friday

Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend

Also, not to be a blowhard, but you should show some more respect to the female members.

Sorry if I offend either sex, but I was raised a certain way and a lot of guys forget their manners when they are sitting in font of their computer.

Aren't you sweet! But seriously he is not worth the effort it is like talking to a brick..

I just resent being called a liar or even remotely suggesting it..

because I am not..white lies about how my husband's shirt looks..or if I swept under the rug or if I ate the last orange ..is one thing

but lies about myself as a person..why would I bother if i were going to make up a story it would be much more glamorous and I would be rich or famous what not etc..or have more comics than someone or some fanciful collection..

Who are you & how have you gotten past my notice?

Welcome to the Boards.

You are now on Tupenny's radar.

Do you have a cape?

homophobia??

Lots of people consider jokes about someone's possibly being gay as homophobic. And by the way, the least homophobic person ever created can still make homophobic statements. It's the statement that's homophobic, not the person making the statement.

homophobia??

Fine and good and bully for you. But the post I quoted above certainly infers that you're using the thought of 2 posters being homosexual as way to insult them. At the very least, it was rife with stereotypes.

Why would it be an insult if two board members were gay??

I would fully support their lifestyle choice and wish them good luck ..

the world could always use a little more love in it..rather than hatefulness..if it is dude on dude..or girl on girl..or girl on girl on a tricycle..

as long as they are enjoying the ride and not hurting anyone else..

what is wrong with that..I may not want to personally watch (not one of my turn ons personally well the dude on dude does nothing to get my motor running girl on girl depends on the girls)

Stereotypes..chris on a bike..we are all stereotypes in some way or parodies of ourselves..unless you are an unconventional person then you follow your own path..

Lots of people consider jokes about someone's possibly being gay as homophobic. And by the way, the least homophobic person ever created can still make homophobic statements. It's the statement that's homophobic, not the person making the statement.

This.