• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #14 high grade pedigree: SOLD!

11 posts in this topic

Just one offering with a firm price that includes shipping anywhere in the US - other locations will be a tad extra. Payments are accepted via check, money order, or PayPal. Disclosure: this comic hasn't been pressed under my ownership, and is extremely unlikely to ever have been pressed, as the main defect cannot be removed in that manner.

Fantastic Four #14

cgc 9.0 ow/w

Massachusetts pedigree

$1,100

Rich colors and bright paper, as you'd expect from one of the great SA pedigree collections. Great cover registration and flawless spine. Teensy lower right corner wear and a single pre-chip keep this from a higher grade. Clean back cover.

FF14.jpg

FF14back.jpg

Once I complete my "Sub-mariner red shorts cameo appearances mini run" this book will make a fitting accompaniment.

:grin:

Great looking book! I love it when there is a tiny invisible defect that brings the price down on an otherwise stunning book!

Great, great book! If there is a flaw, you would have to point it out to me.

This reaffirms my commitment to the 7.0 range for the early FF, because I would admittedly go broke trying for these in higher grade. And me with paypal funds "burning a hole in my pocket!"