• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There Will Be No Block Party. I Haven't Seen Thor. I'm Keeping My Screen Name.

86 posts in this topic

Attention Whoring Advisory System

attention-whore-advisory-system.jpg

The scale consists of five color-coded threat levels, which are intended to reflect the probability of attention whoring and its potential gravity.

* Severe (red): severe risk

* High (orange): high risk

* Elevated (yellow): significant risk

* Guarded (blue): general risk

* Low (green): low risk

The message board actions triggered by different threat levels have not always been revealed to the public, although the moderators have provided general guidance for Message Board participants and lurkers alike. Actions have included increasing moderation and other security presence in high-profile threads, a closer monitoring of Comics General and other points of entry (namely The Water Cooler), ensuring that emergency response personnel were ready, and, in some cases, deployment of members of the Pseudo Moderator Underling Guard (PSMUG, the "P" is silent) to assist with attention whoring security details.

The published attention whoring alert notices have urged Message Board participants and lurkers alike, especially those traveling in Comics General, The Water Cooler and the Selling Forums, to "be vigilant, take notice of their surroundings, and report suspicious posts or activities to the Moderators immediately by humping the Notify button."

Thank you for your support.

Does this mean you don't want to see my new implants?

I was hoping that my upcoming thong thread would be at a higher level. :sorry:

I was hoping that my upcoming thong thread would be at a higher level. :sorry:

You can submit it for testing.

I'm having all kinds of problems with that starting that thread. The thong elastic broke the camera. :cry:

Does anyone know if Deathlok2 got banned?

I think so. We were having a nice PM conversation and it suddenly stopped.

If anyone has his email address, please forward it to me.

There have been a lot of dillholes banned from the boards, but he was one dillhole I actually liked.

Maybe I should start a thread asking Arch to allow him to return. hm