• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vampirellas, Archies, Firesides, Atlas, Who Knows What Else

40 posts in this topic

Usual Rules Apply. PMs are OK but I'll be gone most of the evening so :takeit: in the Thread wins.

Checks/MO prefered but Paypal is OK.

Shipping is $10 for slabs, $5 for everything else. I'll ship to Canada but you pay all the postage,tracking, and insurance.

Sorry about the glare from the flash.

1st up:

Vampirella 43 CGC 9.4 White Pages $85

Picture334.jpg

Silver Surfer Fireside Hardcover Edition. Book itself is about VF the Dust Jacket is about FN-. This is a 2nd print(they only did 2 on this one), DJ is not price clipped.

Copy A $60

Picture329.jpg

Time for a few Atlas War.

Men In Action 7 Great Heath Cover. Nice FN/FN+ has a small stain between the M and e in Men, hard to see but you can feel it. Cover is mis folded as you can see and doesn't line up perfectly on the back cover top left corner. I can get you a scan of the back but not until tomorrow. $45 SOLD

Picture343.jpg

Combat 11 had a staple in the cover top right by the "B" went through the cover and 2 pages, not sure what it was for. Impact top left corner o/w really nice copy, FN/VF $60 SOLD

Picture345.jpg

Last one for now.

One of my favorite Russ Heath covers of all time.

Navy Action 6 some tanning on the inside covers but the pages are really nice, tip of the top right corner off, bottom left corner impacted, Would not bother me if this one didn't sell. FN SOLD

Picture342.jpg

Last one for now.

Navy Action 6 some tanning on the inside covers but the pages are really nice, tip of the top right corner off, bottom left corner impacted, Would not bother me if this one didn't sell. FN $45

Picture342.jpg

:takeit:

Last one for now.

Navy Action 6 some tanning on the inside covers but the pages are really nice, tip of the top right corner off, bottom left corner impacted, Would not bother me if this one didn't sell. FN $45

Picture342.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD! Wow, lasted 45 seconds. ^^

Thanks