• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vampirellas, Archies, Firesides, Atlas, Who Knows What Else

40 posts in this topic

Continuing the theme here of having nothing to do with anything else posted here we have:

DIABOLIK Digest #1 Tough to find published in '86 by Pacific Comics Club this is one the the most well-known European Comics, Italian I think. This is in English btw. $15

Picture293.jpg

DC Graphic Novel #4 better known as The Hunger Dogs CGC 9.8 White Pages. No reported sales of a 9.8 or a 9.6 so I'll pull a number out of my ....head. $400

Picture341.jpg

Time for a few Atlas War.

Men In Action 7 Great Heath Cover. Nice FN/FN+ has a small stain between the M and e in Men, hard to see but you can feel it. Cover is mis folded as you can see and doesn't line up perfectly on the back cover top left corner. I can get you a scan of the back but not until tomorrow. $45

Picture343.jpg

:takeit:

Men In Action 7 Great Heath Cover. Nice FN/FN+ has a small stain between the M and e in Men, hard to see but you can feel it. Cover is mis folded as you can see and doesn't line up perfectly on the back cover top left corner. I can get you a scan of the back but not until tomorrow. $45

Picture343.jpg

:frustrated:

Nice snag Dale. Great book.

Picture343.jpg

Boyd, let Shep have this one. Thanks

Picture343.jpg

No Problem Dale. Thanks

Combat 11 had a staple in the cover top right by the "B" went through the cover and 2 pages, not sure what it was for. Impact top left corner o/w really nice copy, FN/VF $60

Picture345.jpg

SOLD! Thanks Dale

Picture343.jpg

:golfclap:(worship)

Thanks Dale - you're a king!