• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picture size for gallery help

14 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has any idea what I need to do to get my gallery pictures to actually get BIGGER when you click them? Its just one actually.....my latest aquisition. I don't have a scanner that is large enough to capture an entire slab, so I have been clicking and saving the pics from Heritage, ebay, CLINK (or wherever) to use for my gallery photo. The last book I registered gets smaller instead of larger when clicked on. I tried saving all the different sizes from the Heritage auction...... but they all get smaller when clicked on. I even saved the pic in an email to myself and made "all my pictures smaller"...... but when I click them in my gallery .....they get smaller instead of bigger :(

Any help that I havn't tried yet would be appreciated :foryou:

Shoot ?? You mean after you get your book/slab, you take a digital camera pic of it to use ?

I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager. I copy the picture from the source page then paste it into MOPM. I can then resize it to fit the gallery size limts. I imiagine you can do the same type of hting with Paint.

No. And I'm only comparing it to what the other books do when I click them. They get larger

You're the fool.

It works just fine.

xoxo

greggy

I guess it works for you all just not for me. I'm gonna have check it out on my work computer to see the Plastic awesomeness.

Thanks

FYI, the picture limits say 120kb IIRC, you can start with a little larger picture than that. I don't know if the size I'm thinking of(in the 150-160kb range) is being resized down by the site. Anything over that range is rejected.

I was selecting normal pictures that I have stored in much larger sizes, get the "that's too small message" and edit it to try again. It's a shame to have to create multiple sizes of pictures on your PC or a hosting site etc. The end location software should do the resizing, it would take just about the same amount of time.

FYI, the picture limits say 120kb IIRC, you can start with a little larger picture than that. I don't know if the size I'm thinking of(in the 150-160kb range) is being resized down by the site. Anything over that range is rejected.

I was selecting normal pictures that I have stored in much larger sizes, get the "that's too small message" and edit it to try again. It's a shame to have to create multiple sizes of pictures on your PC or a hosting site etc. The end location software should do the resizing, it would take just about the same amount of time.

230kb is the size of my newer books in my Registry Set.