• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ASM #238 & 252 CGC 9.6 WP ----- Thread Closed------

11 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! Unfortunately, I have been gradually selling off my entire collection and these are the next 2 to go. I’ve had a couple decent/successful sales threads here in the past and several nice experiences buying/selling on the boards, so I thought I’d offer up these last 2 Spideys to you first.

I still have never set up a kudos thread for myself, but have dealt several times with Rube11, Roy (r1970d), Peter Loves Gwen, Spideyinacase, QACollectables, Dale etc. (if they don't mind me dropping some names). I've been buying/selling (mostly buying lately) on eBay for many years, ID= gymj22, with 100% feedback.

Both these books were purchased already slabbed and I cannot say if any were pressed or not.

Prices are relatively firm, but feel free to send me a PM and make an offer if you want.

No Hall of Shame or Probation List folks, please.

:takeit: in thread rules over all/PM negotiations.

Shipping by USPS Priority Mail with full insurance will be $5 within the continental U.S.; to Canada will be exact shipping. All books will be packaged well in a box.

Payment should be made within 7 days unless agreed upon before the :takeit: .

I will accept PayPal or money orders. Personal checks are fine too but will need to clear first. If paying by check or M.O. I’ll throw in free continental U.S. shipping. No returns on CGC books. Be sure to ask if you have any questions.