• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Humberto Ramos Wolverine H.I. Sketch Cover For Sale

9 posts in this topic

Hate to let this one go but damn this hobby for having so much cool stuff coming out on a nearly daily basis and me with not enough money to afford it all :)

:takeit: get's it!

pm me with offers or questions.

This is not CGC graded. I should of had it graded when I got it but chose not to.

$8 priority shipping w/insurance U.S.

$12 Canada

$18 International

Paypal only.

I take it it's from last year's Hero auction - but it's not graded. Is it graded?

Yep, from last years Hero Initiative eBay auctions. It has not been graded. I tried emailing someone at CGC and asking the question in the question section on this forum to see if it could still be graded CGC SS but never got a reply back or an answer.

If you've got it in-hand and it's not with Ramos, Hero, or CGC, then unfortunately it won't get an SS label. Even so, this one might be better that way as it should be displayed in the open position. (thumbs u