• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I was wrong FF 99 CGC 9.6 and 124 cgc 9.2 Northland 250.00 shipped for both SOLD

9 posts in this topic

Still looking to raise some funds. Immed payment needed. Paypal preferred. First :takeit: rules. Price includes shipping in the U.S. I will ship elswhere at a discounted rate.

Just one book if this is above GPA let me know I don't subscribe to the service.

feel free to PM offers on this or past books for sale I am motivated to sell

The sale of my now former piece of art has given me hope I will reach my goal. As a result I am bringing back just one book from this thread.

Now only 310.00 shipped in the U.S. will ship elsewhere at a discounted rate.

:bump:

Bringing this thread with only one book back to the top. Will not bump again.

As I state above if this is above GPA let me know I will correct it. Listening to all offers as I am close to my goal.

I would like to thank the board member who supplied the GPA information and showed that I was completely off base with my pricing of this book. As a result I am adding this other Northland FF 124 and lowering the price to $285.00 shipped this should bring it in line to a degree.

scan0010.jpg

Since you seem pretty motivated figured I would help out (thumbs u

It is below the GPA sale of this copy in 2006 at $350. The Suscha News copy (also a 9.6, but I do not know PQ) went for $275 a couple of months ago. The most recent non-pedigree sale of a 9.6 was $185 in March.

Hope the info helps and good luck reaching your goal :wishluck:

Thanks for the info. So if I drop this down to 250.00 and include shipping and the copy of 124 I should be within reason. (see if anyone is paying attention to the 3 price drops)

Can't go any lower as I am already lower than cost and my goal for money needed.