• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON V : 50% off all thats left - THREAD CLOSES TONIGHT!

619 posts in this topic

MARVEL LOT # 1 - $8

CONTAINS ULTIMATE WOL VS HULK #1 (1ST PRINT), X-MEN DEADLY GENESIS # 1 (BOTH 1ST PRINT COVERS), SON OF M # 1, GENERATION M # 1.

clooneythonfive60093-1.jpg

CAPTAIN MARVEL 70'S LOT - contains midgrade (or better) copies of # 46, 47, 48, 50, 51, 52, 55, 59, 60. NINE ISSUES IN ALL. $10

SOLD TO SNAKE EYES at 50% off

BATMAN # 427 - high grade copy but has a spine tick there - $8

I think this is the one where Robin gets the holy beat out of him with that crowbar.

SOLD TO marmat at 50% off

:takeit:

Throw the Unknown Soldier 1 and 2 on my pile.

^^

Hey Rupp is the 30% off deal still in place on this?

Shatastic! sales thread by the way. :banana:

Yes sir it sure is!

I marked it at 30 %off when I added the "sold to" the original post so I wouldn't forget. If you want, edit your post and add "At 30% off as well that way we are covered on both and I won't make a mistake and overcharge you. :)

:takeit:

Throw the Unknown Soldier 1 and 2 on my pile.

^^

Hey Rupp is the 30% off deal still in place on this?

Shatastic! sales thread by the way. :banana:

Yes sir it sure is!

I marked it at 30 %off when I added the "sold to" the original post so I wouldn't forget. If you want, edit your post and add "At 30% off as well that way we are covered on both and I won't make a mistake and overcharge you. :)

Thanks dude. I edited my takeit post. Keep the flying (thumbs u