• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Batman/DC sketches Megathread

102 posts in this topic

I have noticed that there hasn't been much love for the DC genre or Batman sketches since the blanks started taking over the SS forum. So this thread will be dedicated for those sketches; it will not matter if they are on actual 'blanks' or covers suited for sketching. I will start with a Warlord of Mars 1 (Alex Ross virgin cover) in which Tec 590 was sketched over. Courtesy of my boy Patrick Tuller.

batmansketchcover_1.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]

I have love for Batman and DC.

But DC have decided not to make blank covers available.

:sorry:

I almost feel guilty doing a DC character in a Marvel book

BTW Awesome recreation of tec,

I will love to have a breyfogle sketch :cloud9:[/font]

I am comfortable with my masculinity....going against mainstream is soooo mainstream...rainbows and unicorns are the new sign of a rebellious youth, at least that's what my daughter told....she wouldn't lie....

Or wooooooould she hm

lol lol Be a MAN!

Being a man is overrated....At least that's what my son tells me...he would wouldn't lie to me...

Or wooooould he hm

lol lol Be a MAN!

Being a man is overrated....At least that's what my son tells me...he would wouldn't lie to me...

Or wooooould he hm

[font:Book Antiqua]Mmmmm... Maybe you have to sit down and have a talk with your son... [/font] :gossip:

lol lol Be a MAN!

Or wooooould he hm

[font:Book Antiqua]Mmmmm... Maybe you have to sit down and have a talk with your son... [/font] :gossip:

After the whole incident with the pink dresses yesterday...I cant bare to talk to him....too tight on me, I really embarrassed him lol

Since I refuse to get a DC character on a Marvel book and most artists simply refuse to sketch on the glossy DC , here is my lone contribution to the thread.

Harley Quinn by Chrissie Zullo of Cinderella cover fame

zulloquinn.jpg

Great Harley.I am waiting on a Mike Lilly nightwing on a DC zerohour set it up at Boston comic con.