• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vertigo Crime HCs & MPD Psycho Sets

6 posts in this topic

My last ditch attempt to secure the funds I need for an FF #3, so please help me out. I was able to go through all of my accumulated collected editions this past weekend and weed just a few out. My summer reading list is as long as my arm now, since I always bite off more than I can chew when ordering. Have to get through them by Fall semester, because if I get into my program this year, there will be absolutely no free time for pleasure reading for a very long time...

So, just two sets I've pulled here, and I hope there is some interest.

First :takeit: in thread gets the lot they desire...

Paypal strongly preferred...

Shipping will be included for the continental U.S. Others inquire...

No probation list members...

I know I cannot compete with Clooneython, but...

Have fun! :D

First of the two lots available:

MPD Psycho Volume 1-9 - Cover price of $105 - Board price $60 shipped

Awesome sick twisted Japanese horror. This series reads in the original right to left configuration, but all of the Japanese has been translated for you to read in English. The graphical words are all translated in the back matter as well, along with some descriptions of colloquialisms. These editions are very much like new, as I never break a spine on my trades and handle them very carefully. In fact, the later editions were never read, unfortunately. I always seem to run out of time with school and work...

5706978141_766568d4ab.jpg

Last of the two sets for this thread:

Vertigo Crime Hardcover Collection - Cover price of $140 - Board price $75 shipped

:news:Sold all but the Filthy Rich - still available for $10 shipped

These are engrossing reads with many cutting edge creators, all black and white artwork presented in a handy carry with you style of edition. Again, a few of these have remained unread and is evidenced by the fact that some are still shrink-wrapped. The first seven editions of Vertigo Crime series in hardcover first editions including the following:

Filthy Rich - Brian Azzarello & Victor Santos

Dark Entries - Ian Rankin & Werther Dell'edera

Area 10 - Christos N. Gage & Chris Samnee

The Bronx Kill - Peter Milligan & James Romberger (still shrink-wrapped)

The Executor - Jon Evans & Andrea Mutti (still shrink-wrapped)

Fogtown - Andersen Gabrych & Brad Rader

The Chill - Jason Starr & Mick Bertilorenzi

5706976585_0dee656637.jpg

Vertigo Crime Hardcover Collection - Cover price of $140 - Board price $75 shipped

These are engrossing reads with many cutting edge creators, all black and white artwork presented in a handy carry with you style of edition. Again, a few of these have remained unread and is evidenced by the fact that some are still shrink-wrapped. The first seven editions of Vertigo Crime series in hardcover first editions including the following:

as per PM, :takeit: (ex Filthy Rich)

as per PM, :takeit: (ex Filthy Rich)

Thanks! Woot! Anyone want the Filthy Rich for $10 shipped?

Bump for a seriously awesome complete set of MPD Psycho still available.

Also, take the last Vertigo Crime HC for just $10 shipped, and that's half cover!

Or take the MPD set and I will throw in the Filthy Rich! :o