• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My "help me pay for my new house" sale PRICE REDUCTIONS!!! check out page 6

56 posts in this topic

:takeit:

Chew #3 3rd

WD 31,33 and 50 Variant

So far ;)

Thanks Jeff, you're still the best! I will have to figure out your shipping, you may have to remind me how we shipped last time - you're about the only person I ever ship to in Canada. ;)

Couple of my husband's books that I'm selling for him (don't worry, he knows lol )

Batman and Robin limited sketch cover #1 cgc blue label 9.8

asking $200 plus shipping

113.jpg

Couple of my husband's books that I'm selling for him (don't worry, he knows lol )

Batman and Robin limited sketch cover #1 cgc blue label 9.8

asking $200 plus shipping

113.jpg

Sweet, thank you!

Ok guys - I'm going to lower some prices and leave this up through the weekend before moving books to ebay. Prices do not include shipping, please refer to first post for shipping quotes within the U.S.

Here are the price reductions, and to make things even better, if anyone buys 2 or more of these specific books, I will take an additional 10% off of your total (the total before shipping). You only get this extra 10% off if you buy 2 or more books of the books listed in this post. If anyone has questions or is unclear on anything, please PM.

Walking Dead #23 TRIPLE signed!! cgc 9.8 SS signed by the big three - Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard - new lower price of $78 plus shipping

Walking Dead #44 cgc 9.8 SS by TWO - new lower asking price $65 plus shipping both books SOLD

Walking Dead #61 cgc 9.8 blue label - new lower asking price $75 plus shipping SOLD

Walking Dead #63 - this is an awesome one - cgc 9.8 SS signed by FOUR and sketched!! - new lower asking price $175 plus shipping SOLD

Blackest Night Ashcan #0 sketch cover limited cgc blue label 9.9 - new lower price $269 plus shipping

Chew #1 Larry's limited edition cgc blue label 9.8 - new lower price $69 plus shipping

Chew #1 second print cgc SS 9.8 signed by both John and Rob - new lower price $69 plus shipping

Ok guys - I'm going to lower some prices and leave this up through the weekend before moving books to ebay. Prices do not include shipping, please refer to first post for shipping quotes within the U.S.

Here are the price reductions, and to make things even better, if anyone buys 2 or more of these specific books, I will take an additional 10% off of your total (the total before shipping). You only get this extra 10% off if you buy 2 or more books of the books listed in this post. If anyone has questions or is unclear on anything, please PM.

Walking Dead #23 TRIPLE signed!! cgc 9.8 SS signed by the big three - Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard - new lower price of $78 plus shipping

Walking Dead #44 cgc 9.8 SS by TWO - new lower asking price $65 plus shipping both books SOLD

Walking Dead #61 cgc 9.8 blue label - new lower asking price $75 plus shipping SOLD

Walking Dead #63 - this is an awesome one - cgc 9.8 SS signed by FOUR and sketched!! - new lower asking price $175 plus shipping SOLD

Blackest Night Ashcan #0 sketch cover limited cgc blue label 9.9 - new lower price $269 plus shipping

Chew #1 Larry's limited edition cgc blue label 9.8 - new lower price $69 plus shipping

Chew #1 second print cgc SS 9.8 signed by both John and Rob - new lower price $69 plus shipping

Those two Chew books no longer currently available for sale, I'm going to keep them a bit longer. ;)

updated this post - only Blackest Night #0 still available

&

Walking Dead #44 cgc 9.8 SS by TWO - new lower asking price $65 plus shipping

&

Walking Dead #44 cgc 9.8 SS by TWO - new lower asking price $65 plus shipping

Awesome! Thank you, and I think you're getting a good deal with that extra 10% off too - I think you'll love the books!