• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly and CFP Comics

47 posts in this topic

CFP Comics will be set up during Wizard World Philly to offer on-site pressing. More information will be added within the next week with all the particulars.

Thanks,

CFP Comics

cool, but I won't be attending...ciorac said I couldn't stay with him and I can't afford a hotel :cry:

:sorry:

dmac, how the heck are you!...I will be seeing you in NY in Oct though, count on it (I am staying on your couch right :baiting: )

cool, but I won't be attending...ciorac said I couldn't stay with him and I can't afford a hotel :cry:

Lies, lies, inside and out, all lies!

The comic room has a sleeper sofa just waiting for you.

I'll be there, Todd will be there, Dave Reynolds will be there, hopefully Bruce will be there, but no Gator :(

I'll be there, Todd will be there, Dave Reynolds will be there, hopefully Bruce will be there, but no Gator :(

I'll be there. My first time to Philadelphia.

oh sure, change your answer publicly :baiting:

:applause::whee:

(thumbs u

Pricing will be as follows. This is for a pressing only. Any dry cleaning or other work would be additional.

This excludes any mega books or books of high value. I will be fair in my pricing but I need to take books like that on a per item basis.

$30 and up for all Golden Age and Early Silver.

$20 per book for Silver and Bronze Age books.

Copper and Moderns are $10 each. I will try and fit these in but the earlier books would take precedent.

(thumbs u

Will you be there, Darwin? If so, it will be be good to see you again. (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Will you be there, Darwin? If so, it will be be good to see you again. (thumbs u

Trying to fit in my schedule, would be great if i could get a pass from Dale. :wishluck:

Pricing will be as follows. This is for a pressing only. Any dry cleaning or other work would be additional.

This excludes any mega books or books of high value. I will be fair in my pricing but I need to take books like that on a per item basis.

Copper and Moderns are $10 each. I will try and fit these in but the earlier books would take precedent.

I think I have asked this a while ago but does on-site pressing mean you will be pressing them while you attend the show?

I think I have asked this a while ago but does on-site pressing mean you will be pressing them while you attend the show?

Yes, at the show.