• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Sales Thread - GA Fortresses, that was fast - CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

Subject says it, my first sales thread so be gentle and please lube :eek:

I've bought from rube11, greggy and october to name a few. Also Bio-Rupp can vouch for me, hm is that a good thing? :baiting:

I've got 6 unopened golden age Fortress shells. So these will have; the felt sleeves, the desiccant, screws, everything.

-First :takeit: wins and trumps PMs

-I'll take USPS money orders or Paypal,

-Deal is $50.00 each shipping included. I'll also be at Heroes in 3 weeks so I could hand deliver there.

Here's pics of an opened silver age I'm keepin

And MrBedrock was kind enough to let me use his pic from a year ago so you see what a comic looks like in one.

FortressGA.jpg

FortressGA2.jpg

FriNight06.jpg

Ahhh, the good ole days of buying a Fortress :cloud9:

How much time i spent hunting these down in the mid 90's! If i didnt have a bunch empty from old books i slabbed i'd be all over these!

Good luck with the remaining 3. For anyone too young to remember these, a GREAT way to display and protect books. HIGHLY recommend! (thumbs u

Ahhh, the good ole days of buying a Fortress :cloud9:

How much time i spent hunting these down in the mid 90's! If i didnt have a bunch empty from old books i slabbed i'd be all over these!

Good luck with the remaining 3. For anyone too young to remember these, a GREAT way to display and protect books. HIGHLY recommend! (thumbs u

Do it yourself CGC, wish I would have found a bunch more silver than golden. Doubt I'll ever have any really nice GA books to put in one.

A little to late to vouch for the B3AST :(

But I will anyway... I have been dealing with Bryan for 20 + years. We have bought and sold off each other then... and now.

He co-owned and co-ran the best comic store in Knoxville, TN for years.

I consider this man a friend and ..... A SHATMASTER !

Congrats on your 1st sales thread. Thy cherry has been skinned. :)

And yes I have a Dan Dare hardcover for you sir! Stop in to Clooneython with all this money you made selling these silly little cases. :)