• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doctor who comics

3 posts in this topic

I read one today & they were chasing down jack the ripper who was apparently a alien lol & then they had a "surprise" at the very end with a newspaper blowing by which I thought was quite amusing ... I was wondering if anyone else reads dr who books & what would be good to check out ... any nice & easy collected edition hard covers ? (shrug)

The previous run by IDW, with the David Tennant Doctor, had some pretty good stories in its short life. Having read the first 2 issues of the new run with Matt Smith, including the first part of that Ripper story, I think this lot could be even better as it's been top notch so far.

The only thing that bothered me about the Ripper story is I'm sure there has already been one with a previous Doctor - and I hate it when comic continuity gets screwed up :frustrated: