• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else notice this Tec 37 "INCOMPLEAT" (???) Scammer on eBay

14 posts in this topic

Not much can be said here, including his grammar, but this seller is hilarious.

1st time: Seller ends listing early

http://cgi.ebay.com/DETECTIVE-COMICS-37-/110683018921

2nd time: Seller sells book for $38.38 on auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DETECTIVE-COMICS-37-INCOMPLEAT-HAS-COVER-COPY-/110685225856?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c55a8380

3rd time: Seller relists book as an auction/BIN for $200 bid or $500 BIN.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110688805256

Someone needs to tell him it is pronounced incomplete and not "INCOMPLEAT"

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Not much can be said here, including his grammar, but this seller is hilarious. Someone needs to tell him it is pronounced incomplete and not "INCOMPLEAT"

He's reelly shewting for the muuhn cunsidering the commic has no covur and is miscing abowt 1/3 of its paiges.

Not much can be said here, including his grammar, but this seller is hilarious. Someone needs to tell him it is pronounced incomplete and not "INCOMPLEAT"

He's reelly shewting for the muuhn cunsidering the commic has no covur and is miscing abowt 1/3 of its paiges.

Haha! Now your speaking his "language" :roflmao:

But seriously, your right, he'd be lucky to get $40 as No Batman parts = no value. :sick:

I think that was filter's old copy. He didn't pay too much IIRC, not sure why he's trying to get 5 lol

It's a complete joke at 5.

I believe I sold a near complete coverless copy (missing first two wraps) Tec 37 for somewhere in the $200's ($250?) last year on the boards.

So this has a photocopied cover and zero Bat-Man pages? What would that be worth for real?

About $50 for this ragged copy, it sold for $38.38 on auction on eBay.

Only way it would go into the $100's is if it had really really nice PQ (which does not look the case) and someone really needed a CF. Given the CF is really there.

So this has a photocopied cover and zero Bat-Man pages? What would that be worth for real?

Only way it would go into the $100's is if it had really really nice PQ (which does not look the case) and someone really needed a CF. Given the CF is really there.

Is the CF there? It might not be. He originally listed this as coverless.

I have a feeling it is not, I thought I read in his original auction it was not there.

This looks like a gutted copy all around. :sick:

I have a feeling it is not, I thought I read in his original auction it was not there.

This looks like a gutted copy all around. :sick:

+1.

Without the Batman stories its hardly worth anything. (shrug) Also I didn't know they give out a 0.2 grade. hm I wouldn't give him much.