• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Night Nurse 1-4 full run high grade

55 posts in this topic

priced pretty high imo

I have never seen a similar set in better condition since I have bought them from Todd Lange many years ago. Sure, they are not cheap for raw books, but I would rather keep them for my personal collection than sell them for a lower price.

i purchased my cgc 8.5 night nurse 1 for 115.00 that was months ago

hm maybe my asking price is too low after all hm

yours looks better than my 8.5 considering mine has a thump dent top edge that's unpressable. Anyhow didn't mean any harm. My second newb mistake since I've bbeen in the forums.

:news:

This set has now been raised to $550 :o

That is right, folks, this is a 10% premium over the original price !! :o:o

This offer is valid until 23h59 ET today. After that, this thread will be closed. Then I will send them to CGC, maybe even submit them for pressing to Joey prior to slabbing and will re-offer them in a few months for much MUCH more :acclaim:

^^

Instead of complaining, maybe next time they would rather step into the ring with Patrick and duke it out. I know who my money would be on.

I am not a bully nor an "Internet tough guy". I started martial arts since I'm a teen-ager to defend myself against bullies. I will never be like one of them. I always stay courteous and will always be.

Even if I personally meet the very few people that I have on "Ignore" on these boards, I'll stay courteous until the end.

Thanks to you Joey and all the other guys whom did defend me here, I do appreciate <3

This offer is valid until 23h59 ET today. After that, this thread will be closed. Then I will send them to CGC, maybe even submit them for pressing to Joey prior to slabbing and will re-offer them in a few months for much MUCH more :acclaim:

lol

F'ing awesome :roflmao:

lol

I Second that emotion :golfclap:

Night Nurse

#1 8.5/9.0

#2 9.2

#3 9.0

#4 9.2

All four books have white pages.

Asking $500 for the lot

If pressing is your thing, before you ask me through PM, I don't think #2 or #4 can be "improved" but #1 and #3 certainly could be, as both have been downgraded for ncb wear. The #3 has the most "potential".

NightNurse1.jpg

NightNurse2.jpg

NightNurse3.jpg

NightNurse4.jpg

beautiful books! good luck with the sub/press! nice composure, too! (worship)

lol

I'll third it if you give Phil a flying kick to the nards. :banana:

lol

I'll third it if you give Phil a flying kick to the nards. :banana:

:blahblah: wooo hooo I love Nurses

Instead of complaining, maybe next time they would rather step into the ring with Patrick and duke it out. I know who my money would be on.

I am not a bully nor an "Internet tough guy". I started martial arts since I'm a teen-ager to defend myself against bullies. I will never be like one of them. I always stay courteous and will always be.

Even if I personally meet the very few people that I have on "Ignore" on these boards, I'll stay courteous until the end.

Thanks to you Joey and all the other guys whom did defend me here, I do appreciate <3

Out of interest which martial art do you practice?

Results from the Night Nurse Set after CGC grading: (worship)

Night Nurse #1 CGC 9.4 W

Night Nurse #2 CGC 9.6 W

Night Nurse #3 CGC 9.4 W

Night Nurse #4 CGC 9.6 W

Will be back to post scans after they arrive from CGC

unpressed? there goes picky's reputation as an accurate grader. he's going to move into FT territory if he keeps that up. congrats on the win.

Results from the Night Nurse Set after CGC grading: (worship)

Night Nurse #1 CGC 9.4 W

Night Nurse #2 CGC 9.6 W

Night Nurse #3 CGC 9.4 W

Night Nurse #4 CGC 9.6 W

Will be back to post scans after they arrive from CGC

:applause:

My loss, your gain Jason (thumbs u

Thanks to you for posting the results here (worship)

unpressed?

No.

In all honesty, Jason told me via PM that he did have them pressed before grading.

I personally think pressing made a difference for #1 and #3. I don't think it made a difference for #2 and #4.

Thread krapping in FS threads is bad form. My books were overpriced ? I am glad somebody did buy them raw and did well with CGC.

Congratulations Jason for the results !