• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery 83 CGC 7.0 - Universal Grade w/WHITE PAGES - CLOSED

17 posts in this topic

I am looking to sell this copy of Journey Into Mystery 83 that was previously listed in the grading forum before being slabbed: book is a universal 7.0 with WHITE PAGES, certification #1037116003.

*Notice of Disclosure* This book was professionally pressed before grading.

Asking $7,000 which will include USPS Express Mail postage, Delivery Tracking and insurance for all buyers regardless of country of origin.

This book is being offered at a significant discount of established market value with the stipulation of accepting payment via cashiers check, money order or cash (if you are local to the California Bay Area and would like to pick up in person) in order to avoid seller fees or auction commissions.

First :takeit: nabs it. Questions via PM or this thread are welcome, you can find a brief history of this and other books we hope to offer first in the community selling forum here. Thanks for looking.

JIM83001-1.jpg

JIM83002-1.jpg

I'll be back in a minute...gonna go see if I have $7K stashed in my sock drawer... :headbang:

Reminds me of that line in The Big Lebowski when the Dude comes upon Bunny painting her toe-nails..."I'm gonna go look for a cash machine..." lol

I'm going to be living pretty low on the hog for quite awhile, now.

Going to have to get used to it. Comic rich and lifestyle poor.

On the bright side, my JIM 83 under copy will be back on the market next month...

I'd have taken that book even though I just picked up an 8.0.

That's one nice looking book.

Yes, yes & yes. This will be an all-time consuming process but there are runs of about every significant title from the Silver Age that will hopefully be available here or on my Fee-bay page at some point. We're getting there slowly but surely.

-Dave