• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 58 Page 6

25 posts in this topic

Yeah, i meant the bottom left corner panel with Doom gesturing. There is a close up of this panel on comiclink, but i guess it doesn't want to be posted

A few years back, IIRC, there was another page from this story (maybe even same issue) available via Heritage (I think?). Doom was on the surfboard in one of the panels for sure.

Don't recall the results, but I'm pretty sure it was over 15K. Maybe even broke 20K.

This page is superior to that one.

Any guesses on the hammer price?

Page 12 from Issue 57, which had the Surfer and Doom, and a lot of Kirbyesqe machinery, went for $31,070 at Heritage in 2007. Not clear if this page is at that level.

That's not the one I'm thinking of.

The one I was thinking of definitely had Doom on the board so, most likely, was from #58.

Maybe it was up for sale on a different venue and I'm getting it mixed up with the Heritage page.

I don't keep notes, and I've definitely been wrong before. :tonofbricks:

Best I could do:

16ap7qw.jpg

Yeah that's the one :takeit: I want that on a t-shirt :headbang:

I want this one . . .

a4x66v.jpg

My idea of a surfer :grin:

Good taste!

How can you tell a flavor from just a picture? ???

I bet it's Strawberry.

A few years back, IIRC, there was another page from this story (maybe even same issue) available via Heritage (I think?). Doom was on the surfboard in one of the panels for sure.

Don't recall the results, but I'm pretty sure it was over 15K. Maybe even broke 20K.

This page is superior to that one.

Any guesses on the hammer price?

Hammers run about $10 :tonofbricks: