• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paypal problems, anyone?

10 posts in this topic

Hi.

Is anyone having any problems logging on to the site itself?

I can not access it from my usual bookmark. It justs shows permanent loading on the toolbar tab. I have even tried re-typing the address out in full in the address field, but the same thing happens. Is there a problem, or could it be my machine? No probs getting on to any other sites whatsoever. Advice welcome.

It wouldn't load from my bookmark, I just Googled Paypal then replaced the bookmark.

Thanks. That has solved it. So simple yet it never occured to me, been trying to log in for 2 days! doh!

Further proof (if indeed it were needed) that I should not be left alone in the same room with a computer.

It wouldn't load from my bookmark, I just Googled Paypal then replaced the bookmark.

Thanks. That has solved it. So simple yet it never occured to me, been trying to log in for 2 days! doh!

Further proof (if indeed it were needed) that I should not be left alone in the same room with a computer.

You're welcome.

I love 'Werewolves of London'. :cloud9:

You're welcome.

I love 'Werewolves of London'. :cloud9:

Me too :D

Sorry to kick this up again but problem is still there.

Your idea of fresh bookmark worked but when I try to hit the Login button on the pp homepage, I just get an infinite load on the toolbar tab. I'm at a loss to know how to resolve it.

I don't expect you to know the answer either, but just thought I would mention it.

Looks like I'm going have to send payment in currency.

Thanks for the help anyway.