• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metro sells Fantastic Four #1 9.4 for $300k

88 posts in this topic

Im sorry for the off-topic post but that little video in your sig line is so funny. LMAO

I died laughing the first time I saw it, but part of it was because I thought she was trying to go the wrong way through the turnstyle because she's in a hurry and he was dishing out some sweet karma, but I've since realized I can't tell which of them is going the wrong way--is it him, or is it her? I can't tell for sure, but I actually think he's the one trying to go the wrong way. (shrug)

Either way, him deciding to trip her is pretty damn hilarious. lol

What's funny to me is the way he turns around after, as if he's surprised by the result, or just playing dumb.

I don't know if this one traded privately since the 2002 sale....but it's a stunner (based on the image). I'm not sure if I might not prefer this copy. Sorry about the small scan. Old label OW/W sometimes translates to new label white. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

scan0005-4.jpg

Blast from the past. I remember drooling over that book. I think I still have the catalog for that auction.

Im sorry for the off-topic post but that little video in your sig line is so funny. LMAO

I died laughing the first time I saw it, but part of it was because I thought she was trying to go the wrong way through the turnstyle because she's in a hurry and he was dishing out some sweet karma, but I've since realized I can't tell which of them is going the wrong way--is it him, or is it her? I can't tell for sure, but I actually think he's the one trying to go the wrong way. (shrug)

Either way, him deciding to trip her is pretty damn hilarious. lol

What's funny to me is the way he turns around after, as if he's surprised by the result, or just playing dumb.

It's hysterical! I think he acted surprised because of the woman who saw it and looked at him. She looked surprised for sure! That woman falling probably got hurt is my guess. She went down pretty hard from a simple lift of his foot. He might have been shocked she went down so easily. lol

He might have been shocked she went down so easily. lol

I think that was it. I used to do this when I was a kid all the time, I think he was just ticked and reacted, and when she actually fell and he realized what he had done and everyone around him reacted, it just shocked him and made him think "oh, mess, what did I just do?" He probably couldn't believe he did it at all...surreal moment. :blush: