• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barks bear book

6 posts in this topic

i am in the process of finishing up a book "barks bear book" which is a full color hardback book that reprints all of the barney bear and benny burro stories from our gang comics. i am looking for rare ephemera, art, photos, model sheets, posters related to barney, benny or carl barks. thanks in advance for any help!--craig yoe

I'm guessing this isn't going to make the June 7 publication date then?

I'm really looking forward to it though - good luck with the project. (Wish I had something to contribute.)

no, it's running late like a few other books of mine, mom passed, baby born, moved my studio, some REAL work came in, etc. etc. they're coming, though, AJD!

(thumbs u

Craig,

I picked up the book from my LCS yesterday and thought I'd post to say that it's really nicely done. For whatever reason I wasn't expecting such a large format hardcover, so that was a pleasant surprse. And just like is suggested in the introduction I took it to bed and had a grand time reading those stories again.

:applause: