• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R.I.P. 'Macho Man' Randy Savage

50 posts in this topic

RIP.

Really sad news. Just like a lot that have posted, he was one of my favorites. (Ricky the Dragon Steamboat was the other) I saw him quite a few times at Rosemont in Chicago. I think my Dad got him to sign a poster for me after an event.

RIP

The tower of power! Funky like a monkey! Yeah!

Macho-Man-Randy-Savage.jpg

RIP Macho Man

Sad that both people in that picture are now deceased.

Terrible news being a big wrestling fan back in the day. I had to dig up some old pics. This first photo was taken by yours truly at the Hammond Civic Center, Oct 19th, 1968. This is Randy Savage's father who Wrestled as half of " The Devil's Duo" with Chris Makoff who were managed by Bobby Heenan. Thats Heenan with his head busted in the photo with Poffo. I still have my original program with the lineup from that night. It was a handicap match. the Bruiser against Bobby Heenan & Angelo Poffo. The pics are terrible but were taken with a Brownie Flash camera. Heenan was just getting started managing and got pummeled in this match by the Bruiser. Thought some of you might like seeing this. I have another pic of me outside after the matches with me, Heenan, Blackjack Lanza, and Bulldog Drummer.

angelopoffo001-2-1.jpg

Second pic is Savage's dad but on a different night at the Civic Center.

angelopoffo2001-1.jpg