• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Marvels and GA PreCode Horror...AF15 - REDUCED PRICES! Recap pg.7

73 posts in this topic

I am selling off part of my collection to help with the costs of moving into a new home. Here's our story.... My wife and I moved into a perfect small house in 2007. A few months later we were expecting our first child and we actually got two for the price of one. Twins!! A boy and a girl. So we knew the day would come when we would need more space and it seems that day is now. More room for the twins, the corgis, and for me to do my artwork. It's all very exciting but also very expensive so I figure selling some of these books will help.

This thread will feature a few choice picks from my low to mid-grade SA/BA Marvel collection. Most of these will be in the beginning of the thread. I will also feature many books from my GA Pre-Code Horror collection. The grades on these books will be low-grade readers up to the beginning of high grade with a few pedigree copies included as well.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread and keeping it well updated. Any sold books will be marked just that. :)

I will also be running another thread soon of just my original art and books.

-First :takeit: wins.

-Free Shipping! :)

-Paypal accepted

-PM me with any questions or offers.

-Here is a link to my kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=205099&Number=4340109#Post4340109

Amazing Spiderman #12 VG $80

asm12.jpg

:takeit:

Any EC's for tomorrow? :wishluck:

Thank you sir!

I might have one or two EC's tomorrow. Mostly it will be the "other guys" which did some wild stuff as well. I'm hoping to list a lot of affordable Atlas horror books too. Stay tuned! :)

Alright! How about some low grade Pre-Code horror readers? This next batch of book aren't going to win any beauty contests anytime soon but they are packed with GREAT Golden Age Horror stories! I would classify most of these as "low-grade beaters".

Terrors Of The Jungle (no staples) $25 $20 shipped :news: SOLD via PM

TerrorsOfJungle17.jpg