• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Marvels and GA PreCode Horror...AF15 - REDUCED PRICES! Recap pg.7

73 posts in this topic

Haunt Of Fear #28 - (bought as a 5.5) glossy cover. 1inch split on top of spine. slight tanning on covers.. $90 $80 shipped :news: SOLD via PM

-last issue of the run. The Comics Code Guillotine was already being sharpened as this book rolled off the press. As a result it had low distribution.

Just look at this masterpiece. This is why Graham "Ghastly" Ingels is one of my favorite artists. It wasn't just his characters, it was the mood he created with his linework. Man, I love this book.....

HauntOfFear28.jpg

That's it for tonight! More to list later this week. Thanks to all of those who purchased books so far and wrote me via PM. As I was discussing with a newer boardie, this place really is amazing. See you tomorrow!

-Christian

:takeit:

Incredible Hulk 2 plus every $20 lowgrader in the thread except the Eerie reprint, plus Adventures into Weird Worlds 19, per PM.

I'm just a precode lowgrader fool!

What's left:

PAGE 1:

Amazing Spiderman #7 GD/VG $120 $100 shipped SOLD via PM

Amazing Spiderman #8 VG $135 $110 shipped

Amazing Spiderman #14 CGC 4.5 off-white to white (deslabbed. label included) $350 $320 shipped

Amazing Spiderman #19 CGC 6.0 off-white pages "Stan Lee" signed on first page in pen. (deslabbed - label included) $120 $100 shipped

Amazing Spiderman #50 G/VG (signed by John Romita on the first page in pen.) $115 $95 shipped

Iron Fist #14 (bought as a VF from my local comic shop but to be safe I'd say Fine) Book has a crease on the lower right corner of the book. $75 $65 shipped

PAGE 2:

X-men CGC 9.4 white pages $75 $65 shipped

Witches Tales 14 (File Copy. Previously CGC slabbed at a 7.0 Lt. Tan to Off-White pages- label included) $125 $100 shipped

Strange Suspense Stories #17 (bought it as a Fine/VF) $80 $70 shipped

PAGE 3:

This Magazine Is Haunted #3 (coverless) $90 $80 shipped

Adventures Into Darkness #10 (CGC 5.0 white pages) $80 $75 shipped SOLD

Baffling #18 (CGC 5.0 cream to off-white - Bethlehem Pedigree) $80 $75 shipped

PAGE 4:

Journey Into Unknown Worlds #15 VG/Fine (awesome Crab People story from Wolverton) $190 $180 shipped

Adventures Into Terror #26 VG $45 $40 shipped SOLD

Eerie reprint (Altered cover art from Avon's "Strange Worlds") $25 $20 shipped

Strange Suspense Stories #3 (CGC 7.0 white pages - Mile High) $425 $390 shipped

Adventures Into Darkness #7 VG I love the drawing on this cover! So ugly, it's beautiful!! (foxing-like spots on small areas of inside cover) $85 $80 shipped

PAGE 5:

Haunt Of Fear #28 - (bought as a 5.5) glossy cover $90 $80 shipped SOLD

Haunt Of Fear #24 VG (nice pages and gloss) $65 $60 shipped SOLD

PAGE 6:

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 2.0 off-white pages $3800 $3600 shipped No longer available

Adventures Into Darkness #9 CGC 6.0 (off-white pages. Toth artwork) $95 shipped

:takeit:

Incredible Hulk 2 plus every $20 lowgrader in the thread except the Eerie reprint, plus Adventures into Weird Worlds 19, per PM.

I'm just a precode lowgrader fool!

:applause: