• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Marvels and GA PreCode Horror...AF15 - REDUCED PRICES! Recap pg.7

73 posts in this topic

Haunt Of Fear #28 - (bought as a 5.5) glossy cover $90 $80 shipped

Haunt Of Fear #24 VG (nice pages and gloss) $65 $60 shipped

:takeit: per pm

It's tough seeing some of these books go. :cry: That said, I couldn't be happier with the sale so far. :acclaim: Thanks to everyone!!

Fantastic #9 (bought as a VG/Fine) $50 shipped :news: SOLD

Solid book but has a great amount of tanning on the inside covers. Still a solid book with some twisted tales including a crazy decapitation story with vengeful shrunken heads.

Fantastic9.jpg

Fantastic #9 (bought as a VG/Fine) $50 shipped

Solid book but has a great amount of tanning on the inside covers. Still a solid book with some twisted tales including a crazy decapitation story with vengeful shrunken heads.

Fantastic9.jpg

:takeit:

First serious(for me at least) addition to my underwater covers theme collection!

What's left:

PAGE 1:

Amazing Spiderman #8 VG $135 $110 shipped

Amazing Spiderman #14 CGC 4.5 off-white to white (deslabbed. label included) $350 $320 shipped

Amazing Spiderman #19 CGC 6.0 off-white pages "Stan Lee" signed on first page in pen. (deslabbed - label included) $120 $100 shipped

Amazing Spiderman #50 G/VG (signed by John Romita on the first page in pen.) $115 $95 shipped

Iron Fist #14 (bought as a VF from my local comic shop but to be safe I'd say Fine) Book has a crease on the lower right corner of the book. $75 $65 shipped

PAGE 2:

X-men CGC 9.4 white pages $75 $65 shipped

Witches Tales 14 (File Copy. Previously CGC slabbed at a 7.0 Lt. Tan to Off-White pages- label included) $125 $100 shipped

Strange Suspense Stories #17 (bought it as a Fine/VF) $80 $70 shipped

PAGE 3:

This Magazine Is Haunted #3 (coverless) $90 $80 shipped

Baffling #18 (CGC 5.0 cream to off-white - Bethlehem Pedigree) $80 $75 shipped

PAGE 4:

Journey Into Unknown Worlds #15 VG/Fine (awesome Crab People story from Wolverton) $190 $180 shipped

Eerie reprint (Altered cover art from Avon's "Strange Worlds") $25 $20 shipped

Strange Suspense Stories #3 (CGC 7.0 white pages - Mile High) $425 $390 shipped

Adventures Into Darkness #7 VG I love the drawing on this cover! So ugly, it's beautiful!! (foxing-like spots on small areas of inside cover) $85 $80 shipped

PAGE 6:

Adventures Into Darkness #9 CGC 6.0 (off-white pages. Toth artwork) $95 shipped

PAGE 7:

Weird Terror #13 (Good-ish) $45 shipped

A nice reading copy but there is a chunk out of the bottom corner of the back cover about the size of a playing card.

I'm finished listing books for sale in this thread. If anyone has any questions about the remaining ones, don't hesitate to PM me.

I've also started a thread featuring some of my original art and books that I've illustrated. Check them out over in Mixed Ages here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4831504&fpart=1

Thanks again for all the books that have sold. Hope everyone has great weekend!

-Christian

This is a final bump for this thread. I'll go ahead and leave it open through tonight and close it down tomorrow morning.

Feel free to send offers in on the last of these and thanks so much to everyone who bought some books and dropped me a line via PM.

-Christian

I have more than reached my goal with the help of this thread along with the one for my original art and books. :applause: Thanks so much!!

Now it's time to wrap it up and start packing. :P

Thread closes at midnight tonight Eastern time. Thanks!! :)