• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High Grade Slabs (Hulk, Surfer, Captain Marvel, Green Lantern)

24 posts in this topic

I am listing a few of my under copies to make some room in my small apartment.

:takeit: trumps all PM discussions or negotiations. All prices include shipping within the US. I will ship international but contact me first to make arrangements.

I accept PayPal, money orders, and personal checks as forms of payment.

I have back cover scans if needed for all books. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Here is the list: (scans to follow shortly)

Incredible Hulk #103 CGC 9.4 W .... $250 SOLD

Incredible Hulk #121 CGC 9.4 W .... $180 SOLD

Incredible Hulk #127 CGC 9.4 OW ....$70 SOLD

Incredible Hulk #161 CGC 9.6 W .... $130 SOLD

Incredible Hulk #162 CGC 9.6 OWW ....$200 SOLD

Incredible Hulk #165 CGC 9.6 OWW .... $70 SOLD

Silver Surfer #16 CGC 9.4 W .... $350 SOLD

Captain Marvel #30 CGC 9.6 W .... $100 SOLD

Captain Marvel #34 CGC 9.6 W .... $120 SOLD

Green Lantern #9 CGC 8.5 OWW .... $300 SOLD

The scratch at the bottom of the book is on the case, and is very hard to see. My cheap scanner really magnified it for some reason. You have to turn the slab just right in the light to see it in hand.

First Sinestro Cover :news:SOLD

gl9s.jpg

The scratch at the bottom of the book is on the case, and is very hard to see. My cheap scanner really magnified it for some reason. You have to turn the slab just right in the light to see it in hand.

gl9s.jpg

:frustrated:

gl9s.jpg

Beautiful book at a great price. I feel your frustration as you are the one that asked for a scan. If I may offer some advice for the next time, post an :takeit: conditional on seeing the scan. That way you get first shot unless someone actually buys it without the scan = an unconditional :takeit: .

gl9s.jpg

Beautiful book at a great price. I feel your frustration as you are the one that asked for a scan. If I may offer some advice for the next time, post an :takeit: conditional on seeing the scan. That way you get first shot unless someone actually buys it without the scan = an unconditional :takeit: .

Good point, I got off work at midnight last night and it just didn't dawn on me to do that. Such is life.