• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Underground Comix

36 posts in this topic

Your Hytone Comix (1st printing)

1971, Apex Novelties

This is a NM/NM+ copy of this classic Robert Crumb comic that came from the archive of the late Don Donahue. Perfect for slabbing!

It's listed in Fogel's Underground Comix Price Guide (2006) for $75 in NM 9.4. My price is $50 shipped.

your-hytone-comix-01a.jpg

your-hytone-comix-01b.jpg

Last book left . . .

Going to reduce this one to $40 shipped. Now that's a steal!

:takeit:

I gotta get one of these so I can frame the back cover in my guest bathroom...

Tales of Toad #3

1973, Cartoonists Co-Op

This is a NM+ copy of this comic, right from the archive of the late Don Donahue. Perfect for slabbing!

List in Fogel's Underground Comix Price Guide (2006) for $75. My Price is $40 shipped.

tales-of-toad-03a.jpg

tales-of-toad-03b.jpg

The Collected Cheech Wizard (1st printing)

1971, Co. & Sons

Classic Vaughn Bodé comic! An uncirculated / unread copy in NM condition that came from the archive of the late Don Donahue. Perfect for slabbing!

Very tough book to find in high grade due to the white cover. My Price is $30 shipped.

collected-cheech-wizard-01a.jpg

collected-cheech-wizard-01b.jpg

The Collected Cheech Wizard (1st printing)

1971, Co. & Sons

Classic Vaughn Bodé comic! An uncirculated / unread copy in NM condition that came from the archive of the late Don Donahue. Perfect for slabbing!

Very tough book to find in high grade due to the white cover. My Price is $30 shipped.

collected-cheech-wizard-01a.jpg

collected-cheech-wizard-01b.jpg

:takeit:

Tales of Toad #3

1973, Cartoonists Co-Op

This is a NM+ copy of this comic, right from the archive of the late Don Donahue. Perfect for slabbing!

List in Fogel's Underground Comix Price Guide (2006) for $75. My Price is $40 shipped.

tales-of-toad-03a.jpg

tales-of-toad-03b.jpg

Lowering this one to $30 shipped.