• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Verified and waiting posted by irishtom

5 posts in this topic

How to cope with the wait.

My second, third and now fourth submissions have all been verfied and I continue to wait. My first coupon submission went very smooth and turnaround time was right on. But these are a different story. I had hoped that as I sent another in the ones there would be on the way back not so. I try to read other journals to see how others cope but coming home from work - checking my member portal and still seeing verified is a downer.I know that paitence is a virture, but this is almost painful

See more journals by irishtom

How to cope with the wait.

My second, third and now fourth submissions have all been verfied and I continue to wait. My first coupon submission went very smooth and turnaround time was right on. But these are a different story. I had hoped that as I sent another in the ones there would be on the way back not so. I try to read other journals to see how others cope but coming home from work - checking my member portal and still seeing verified is a downer.I know that paitence is a virture, but this is almost painful

See more journals by irishtom

Same boat as you. Mine have been in "Verified" status since 4/19!! And everyday I check it, but alas, no change. Just checked it a moment ago, and yep...still in "verified". BUT this is convention season, so I blame it on the subs taking place now. Just so you know you're not the only one playing the waiting game! I feel your pain!!