• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cal Slayton's Sketch Covers

82 posts in this topic

Just wanted to start a thread with all my sketch cover work. Anything marked “FOR SALE” is available. I am always available for commissions.

X-23 in Fang's Costume

x_23_fang_costume_by_calslayton-d3h13ei.jpg

Savage Land Rogue

savage_rogue.jpg

Psylocke

psylocke.jpg

Jubilee

jubilee.jpg

Emma Frost and Jean Grey

emma_jean.jpg

Dazzler

dazzler.jpg

Shadow Lass and Princess Projectra

lsh.jpg

Black Widow

black_widow.jpg

Emma Frost and Jean Grey

emma_jean2.jpg

Wolverine and X-23

wolverine_x23.jpg

Spider-man and Mary Jane - FOR SALE

spiderman_mj.jpg

Deadpool

deadpool.jpg

Thor

thor.jpg

Spiderwoman

spiderwoman.jpg

Shadow Lass and Princess Projectra

lsh.jpg

This is so awesome!

+1 takes me back to my legion days. I should start a losh sketch theme, but it would take a lifetime to complete.lol

I finally met Cal in person this past weekend. Not only is he a talented artist but he bangs out sketchs in record time to boot. It was a pleasure meeting him and I personally look forward to do some more work with him. I love his style.

Thanks for all the nice words everyone.

The Shadow Lass / Princess Projectra one is the only taker I got from my sketch opp. Thanks Dark Prime, it was fun to do. Chandler brought it over to me at the Dallas Comic Con and I knocked it out at the show.

Chandler, thanks for doing the sketch opp. Sorry there wasn't much interest!

SIX of these covers were purchased / commissioned at the DCC from a board member! I'll let him remain nameless in case he wants to be.

I hope to post some more stuff soon.

Cal

Thanks for all the nice words everyone.

The Shadow Lass / Princess Projectra one is the only taker I got from my sketch opp. Thanks Dark Prime, it was fun to do. Chandler brought it over to me at the Dallas Comic Con and I knocked it out at the show.

Chandler, thanks for doing the sketch opp. Sorry there wasn't much interest!

SIX of these covers were purchased / commissioned at the DCC from a board member! I'll let him remain nameless in case he wants to be.

I hope to post some more stuff soon.

Cal

That would be me, I grabbed the X-23, Rogue, & Jubilee off your table and you did the Dazzler, Psylocke, & Jean leaning on Emma for me at the con.

(thumbs u

Nice meeting at the show BeachBum (I met so many people that weekend I've forgotten your real name). Thanks for the commissions, they were fun. That was a great convention.

MacMan, if you go through my deviantart page...

http://calslayton.deviantart.com

... there is some Batman stuff there.

I'm working on a Hulk cover that I'll post soon.