• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiction House sampling for sale

44 posts in this topic

Hello all...

I am in the process of either purchasing or taking on consignment a nice little collection of Fiction House books...

these are the first 10 from the collection, so what better place to test them out, than to offer here, first, on the boards...

Shipping costs will be based on method and zip code ($6-12 avg), and all payment methods accepted (paypal, Credit card direct, cash at heroes, check/money order)...

Grading is a combo of my thoughts and owners thoughts (detailed for each book)...

All books should be resto free and none have been pressed...returns accepted for any reason, of course ..

:takeit: in thread or via PM unconditionally gets the book...offers and PM's always welcomed

thanks

rick

First book up is Planet 33...both the consignor and myself grade in the fine range with cr/ow paper...very nice eye appeal!

$399

planet33.jpg

Sheena 4...consignor grades VF, I grade more conservatively in the Fn/vf range, but you can't deny eye appeal! ow+ paper

$250

sheena4.jpg

Rangers 39...again both consignor and I grade in the Fine range with ow/w paper...

$78

Is that a couple of flattend creases at the top where the bubbles are or just some light scratching sir?

Rangers 39...again both consignor and I grade in the Fine range with ow/w paper...

$78

Is that a couple of flattend creases at the top where the bubbles are or just some light scratching sir?

light scratching...no flattened creases as books have not been pressed

$78

light scratching...no flattened creases as books have not been pressed

Well then .... :takeit:

First book up is Planet 33...both the consignor and myself grade in the fine range with cr/ow paper...very nice eye appeal!

$399

planet33.jpg

:takeit:

here is a bonus book, not part of the collection, but FH none the less...

Fight 31... nice "reds" which I am told are tough on this issue...

$1600 pretty firm (based on the offers I have received already)

fight31.jpg