• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terry Moore's ECHO 1 through 30

6 posts in this topic

This series ended with issue 30 and I am selling off the whole lot.

There is also a second printing #1 included with this, besides the first print #1.

I've included a picture of the first print #1 because it is the only issue I would not consider 9.6/9.8 in the whole lot. I bought it as a back issue off of eBay from some guy in France and he mailed it in an envelope...needless to say it didn't arrive unharmed. I currently do not have issue #30 but it should be arriving from mailordercomics.com within the next few days. I will ship out as soon as I get that book and read it.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/dicjones/SCAN0041.jpg[/img]]ECHO #1

It is hard to see on the scan but there are to definite creases on the bottom left and about 3/4 of the way up the spine.

Cover price on these books was 3.50. I will sell them at 2.00 a piece and throw in the 2nd print #1 for free.

This was a great read and I can't wait to finally get my hands on issue #30.

10.00 for shipping for a grand total of 70.00.

Thanks.

I'll gladly take offers, if anyone is interested in theses books. I don't keep many of my modern books, just takes up to much space.

Looks like I was mistaken about mailordercomics, apparently they ship out NEXT wednesday. So, for anyone interested in these books they will ship out next Friday, since my books arrive via UPS on Thursdays.