• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sig on a barcode?

13 posts in this topic

Anyone have a picture of a autograph right on a barcode ?.. Just wondering if it looks ok or if the barcode would wreck it ... (shrug) I am looking to have a thor #337 signed & honestly the barcode area looks like the best spot ... hm

+1

Simonson typically has a large signature. It wouldn't be entirely contained in the barcode area and would likely obscure the hammer a bit if you tried. Having him sign with a signature going vertically in the middle of the right side is what I'd aim for.

this guy has feelings :cry::sorry:

Don't be so sensitive. Your passion and love of comics and the artform is always on display. :foryou:

Sometimes you just get a little wound up and it is funny.

I tired on a junker silver & blue is awful black really stands out its not bad but not great I need to try it with a gold sharpie just to see how it looks but i have to pick one up someplace ... I may not bother though I don't really like the way it looks

that is a great sig placement :luhv: would you care if someone stole your idea ?.. (shrug)lol

On a similar subject I've never had it done but how does a sig look if signed directly on the name of the book it self ?.. I'm eying a different book & would like it to be signed above a certain character expect the character is drawn almost right over the name of the book it self

hm

1680169-green_lantern__2005__3rd_series__016_super.jpg