• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The grades are coming in posted by irishtom

2 posts in this topic

It was worth the wait

I knew if I posted a message the comic elves would find a way to see some of my submissions to the top of the pile and they did. I could not be more happy to see that one of my early Spidey's got a 9.8 I'm from Denver and about 25 years ago Mile High Comics was selling what they called the Mile High 2 collection, the books came in a Mylar with a certificate stating as such and as I recall the charged slightly more for them. Well I picked up ones that I needed for both my Avengers and Spider-man sets and have started to send them in to get graded. CGC doesn't note the collection on label but they did send back the certificate from the first one I sent, I had no idea the story about the collection continued of the other side of the cert., I had never taken one out of the Mylar. I will post the image once it comes to me. Thanks for reading.

See more journals by irishtom