• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Korgi, Original Art and Books

59 posts in this topic

I am offering 10 softcover sets of Books 1 and 2 of my Korgi book series. Each set is hand-signed on the title page with an original sketch of whatever you would like. Here is a link to learn more about the books: http://www.topshelfcomix.com/catalog/korgi-book-1-sprouting-wings/546

For this sale, I am also including a special personalized card suitable for framing called "Moving Day" as a thank you for helping me with the cost of my own move! :)

8 sets now available

$30 shipped per set

Korgi1.jpgKorgi2.jpg

The signed card:

moving-day.jpg

I'd like a set please.

Having just spent the afternoon with Christian and his lovely wife, I can tell you you'll be hard pressed to find a nicer guy in this hobby. Many of the pieces for sale here look 10X better in person...the level of detail and effort in each one is phenomenal! My wife and I were fortunate to spend the better part of two hours going through several piles of his finished works from various projects, and each piece was seemingly better then the one before it.

So, if you see something you want, know you are getting a premiere piece of art from an equally premiere human being. Help the man with his upcoming move, and buy something. (thumbs u

Alien #4 :takeit:

awesome self portrait

Why would you say such a nasty thing about Christian? :o

lol I do look like that on some mornings! Or at least feel like it.... (not a morning person)

Also, thanks for the nice words George. Last Saturday George and his wife got to look through a big stack of archives that I am getting ready to pack up for the move. Lots of fun!

I think I'm done posting art in this thread. I'll leave it up for a few more days and close it out at the end of the week. Thanks so much to everyone who picked up artwork, books and dropped me a line via PM. I like hanging onto my originals but I also enjoy seeing them go out into the world and have their own adventure in other collections!

-Chrisitan

I am offering 10 softcover sets of Books 1 and 2 of my Korgi book series. Each set is hand-signed on the title page with an original sketch of whatever you would like. Here is a link to learn more about the books: http://www.topshelfcomix.com/catalog/korgi-book-1-sprouting-wings/546

For this sale, I am also including a special personalized card suitable for framing called "Moving Day" as a thank you for helping me with the cost of my own move! :)

4 sets now available

$30 shipped per set

Korgi1.jpgKorgi2.jpg

The signed card:

moving-day.jpg

If still available I'd like a set.

4 sets now available

$30 shipped per set

If still available I'd like a set.

You got it Zuckuss! (or is it 4-LOM? hm )

Thanks!

3 sets now available

$30 shipped per set

Korgi1.jpgKorgi2.jpg

The signed card:

moving-day.jpg

:takeit: for Christmas for the daughter...

2 sets now available

$30 shipped per set

Korgi1.jpgKorgi2.jpg

The signed card:

moving-day.jpg

I would love to have the last set, Christian. :takeit: (thumbs u

2 sets now available

$30 shipped per set

Korgi1.jpgKorgi2.jpg

The signed card:

moving-day.jpg

The count reads 2, if there is still one left... :takeit:

:wishluck:

Thanks Matthew! And a big thanks to everyone else who picked things up. Orders will be shipping out tomorrow morning. I'll leave the thread up for a few more days and then close it down sometime during the week.

-Christian

I have more than reached my goal with the help of this thread along with the one for my comics. :applause: Thanks so much!!

Now it's time to wrap it up and start packing. :P

Thread closes tonight at midnight Eastern time. Thanks!! :)